Friends with benefits?

Do you personally think it's possible and have you had any experience with it?Friends with benefits??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Been doing that for years so yeah. Considering I had zero drama with them... Works fine. If you talk Open and Honestly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I have experience with it.

It is not really possible.
    For me it was possible because I knew what was happening, what my brain was doing. Because of hormones emitted after sex one will be bonding with one's partner over time, regardless of whether or not one wants to. I could deal with it and ignore it. Most, including my partner, couldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did afew times acouple girls I guess ending up catching feelings. The first time I caught feelings and it hurt after. But the other times we would fuck and have great sex cause it was no pressure. I think that's when they started to like me cause I would fuck them hard for a long time. You can be more dirty. Its hot too

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried to make friends with benefits but people friend zone me always so I had no chance of doing anything... 😥

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it. It's great and once friends with benefits became my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is possible, but I think one of the parts always start mixing things up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish I had one other than my girlfriend, sometimes. As long as she was cool with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i did it for 1 month then we ended up in a relationship for another 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's possible, i never had it but few of my frnds hace it

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's just a worthless waste of time

1|0
    1|0
  • I’m in a friends with benefits relationship right now. You have to be super careful about catching feels. If one person catches feels when the other doesn’t want a committed relationship, that my friends is where heart break starts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It is possible but not something I'd recommend lol and yes I've experienced it but it makes things harder since it just changes your friendship completely and eventually someone might start developing feelings too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is possible and yes it can be a blast!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'd rather have a real relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • i have done it before and yes it is possible

0|0
    0|0
  • No sex comes with feelings

0|1
    0|0
  • yeee

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m very good friends with this guy I hang out with all the time and we exchange pics and and he feels me up when we’re alone. We’ve never done anything more, but I think I’d consider it friends with benefits🤷🏼‍♀️

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes