What is a decent dating app that people actually use?

What is a legit dating app other than "tinder?" That's seriously like trying to find a diamond in the trash.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I've found tinder ok before and i'm a few months into a relationship cause of it, though my friends who also got bored of tinder tried out bumble, the girl has to talk first but it's a lot better, i've even tried it myself but just so happened i got there with tinder first. Badoo may also be an ok one, it gives you options of people to swipe based on people who you have crossed paths with at some point

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure any of the free apps work. They tend to be full of people who are only on there because they are free and they feel like they should be looking for someone. Most have no real drive to find a date.

• True, but the pay apps tend to be designed solely to keep you paying your fee year after year.