Is my height intimidating to guys?

I feel like boys get intimidated by my height because they won't approach me. They will stare and stare. The boys at my school aren't very tall, like what I'm used at my old school. There's only one tall guy in my school and he's maybe 6'2 or 3 (not very tall as the boys at my old school). Okay, I'm 16 and I'm 5'9. I'm nice and reeeaallyyy easy going and I'm very pretty. I have a beautiful personality too. I also play basketball and volleyball. My friend told me they probably think I'm mean (I have a real serious, boujee and superior facial expressions at times. When I'm not smiling). Maybe that can be the solution... But, I'm always smiling and always laughing... Help

011

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age, a lot of guys are going to be shorter than you. Your growth spurt is almost surely over, but the guys will keep getting taller. So that awkwardness will level out with time. Keep in mind that while you're 5' 9" and tall, it's not like you're THAT tall. You have a beautiful and attractive height, just as the many models and sports and music stars that are even taller. (Maria Sharapova, Taylor Swift) For the guys right now who are shorter than you are, you might be a little intimidating to them because of their own insecurity. But soon enough your height will be seen as a gift and something that's very attractive.