Classy or sexy for NYE party?

I’m going to an NYE party. I have two dresses. One is black and subtly sexy. It is both young and classy, i look lovely in it! Then another one is a bit sexier, but still classy it is like a nice deep red/purple and is velvet. It hugs my shape nicely and shoes some cleavage. Firstly, I’ll be the youngest at the party. I am 21 and they are all 21+. My boyfriend will also be there with me. He is dressing classy, wearing a nice shirt, dress pants and a blazer.

I don’t want to appear childlike among them all. My friend said her dress is kind of sexy. I am worried. I want to look good, and i want to look hot for my boyfriend too. But, at the same time - i want to look classy and elegant but still fun!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for the sexier one, your boyfriend will probably like it more, your friend is wearing sexy so to match her you should go sexy, Also you could go classy and elegant but it is NYE... probably end up drunk af somewhere like the rest so no need for that by the time it gets to the night... I think

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Black is always a safe bet for class. You can make it sexy by showing off your assets in another way ie the way you have your makeup/hair etc

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I would go with the sexier one, unless it is a work party or formal setting. But if it is just friends dressing up, go sexy it will drive your man crazy all night ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black always buy yellow pantaloons for new years k

0|0
    0|0
  • Put the pictures of the dress so we can chose

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Go classy. Otherwise it looks like you're trying too hard

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is gonna be black kinda sparkly this year perfect for NYE parties with some nice high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have red dress go for it when you are confused ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes