My boyfriend and I have been have trouble?

Some of my former friends cause drama between me and my boyfriend. Now he asks me ever day if I am happy. Is this a normal response for a guy.
  • Yes
  • No
  • In my experience it is
    Vote C
  • No there's something else bothering him
    Vote D

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand that. I am the same way. If something is wrong, seems wrong, or went wrong recently, I would be worried. I wouldn't want her to feel bad. I would ask her every day if she is alright. Because I would be worried that if something was wrong, and I didn't help, she wouldn't want to be with me anymore, because I'm not there for her. It is most likely just him trying to make sure everything is alright, because he doesn't want you to leave him.

Most Helpful Girl