This guy like me but ignores me in front of one of his friends?

We all work together. The guy that likes me is super obvious about it EXCEPT when his best friend works with us. Okay. So this past Tuesday, we both worked together and he was super obvious that he liked me and kept flirting with me. Then today, when me, him and his best friend worked, he completely ignored me. But he has other friends that work with us, and he flirts with me in front of them. It's just this particular friend that he ignores me whenever he's there. His friend is a guy by the way.

01