What does it mean when a guy says "when are we going to be official"?

016

Most Helpful Guy

• As a shy dude to me this sounds like he’s scared to really commit to saying “let’s be bf/gf I want us to be together.” So instead he says a noncommittal thing such as “when are we gonna be official?” So he can back out and pretend as if it doesn’t hurt him in case you say no.

Bless his heart. Give the guy a break he wants to be with you.

• Or also if he's anything like i used to be, he doesn't know what he wants in a lady and is just "dating" because thats just what everybody does but he knows he likes sex and he's like "girls like relationships or whatever"
      I think he's trying to make you happy thinking thatll make him happy but it won't make him happy but maybe a relationship with him will do both of you good and you can learn a little

• @Dyedhalo1 i mean i dont understand why he is going soooo fast.

• @Dyedhalo1 yah if i talk to him, ill tell him that he surprised me.