Why does it seem like guys lose interest once you are interested in them?

It really makes no since to me. Just seems like the moment I show interest the back completely off.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I must say you girls do the same thing with us. I've learned not to come all out letting her know that I'm totally into her, but only giving enough attention to still be considered a challenge. And trust me, I'm not a game player but that is just the truth

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• How strongly do you come off? Could be a million reasons.

Sometimes, if guys aren't interested they will just ghost/go cold.
    Guys like the chase/hard to get sometimes so they may think it's too direct.
    Maybe they're already taken
    Maybe they're shy/introverted
    Maybe they're clueless/delirious to you liking them

0|0
    0|0
  • bahahaha lol funny
    same with us guys

i notice that too
    as long as im a little hard to get... maybe a little rude - she's paying attention like a little pup waiting for her treat
    as soon as you tell you're in love like day 2 lol, ok ya too much but you get the idea, she moves back a bit

lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Im not speaking for all guys, just ones like me: i absolutly suck at small talk and i gain interrest really fast, so i just want to get into real conversations as fast as possible, so ill show a lot of interrest, but if you don't show some back almost right away, ill assume i creeped you out and move on, and then i got interrwsted in an other girl, but im not scum so i try to only talk to 1 girl at a time

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you doing? When theu were message you how were you acting differently compare to showing interest. You did not say what the different was. Show interest should make them want you even more...

0|0
    0|0
  • Women do this even more. I just had it happen to me. It's beyond me too.

0|2
    0|0
  • A lot of guys are just afraid of commitment, others are more interested in the "hunt" and back off when the challenge is no longer there

0|0
    0|0
  • They are idiots. .. very insecure with themselves that's why. .. girls do the same when they keep dating 'bastards'

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes if a girl acts too interested, she may come off as desperate, which, right or wrong, is unsettling and a big turn off.

0|0
    0|1
  • Bc we like the chase and the adrenaline. It’s the same for women. When you have your whole attention on someone, at first it’s infatuation, body, looks, character, then it becomes a clingy situation. The ones who back off back off bc they are relaxed from the chase and the fun is over. It’s only when you get older do you see the importance of being an adult and sharing responsibility and possibly moving in together right away. All men and women with good intentions have this same trait. It separates the men from the boys and the ladies from the girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are only looking to conquer and move on...

0|0
    0|0
  • They could be wedding shy or just like going after girls who hate then

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they realize that they don't like you that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Women do the same thing. Its called mind games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happent to me before
    Quite long story

0|0
    0|1
  • They don't it just looks like they aren't listing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t. When will women get that I don’t?

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps the thrill of chasing you then is over

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the exact same way about girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Amos collinsg2004

0|0
    0|1
  • Not really