Would you date someone who doesn't want a relationship with you?

A guy at work wants to date me but I turned him down. He was honest and said he didn't want to be in a relationship because he couldn't handle commitment or expectations. He's also made it very clear that he's sexually attracted to me.

He thinks it's crazy I'll give assholes a try (yes, I go for the a-holes) but will pass him up just because he doesn't want a relationship. Why would I waste time with someone who already stated they don't want a relationship, just sex? Sure, assholes suck but they aren't telling me that in the beginning so I have no reason to hold something against them until I learn about their true nature.

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so he's an asshole. To then.. i think you should give it a try.. but your terms. Two dinners out the third date you'll have sex but only if he makes it all about you and not letting this get on get off and Say Goodbye he has to make it all about ,,, starting with four play do the tip of the tongue and so slow motion and he has to be able to take you all the way there because that's basically what he's saying he can do , so make him earn it, in the long run he will respect you more and you never know what happens in life

• Thank you for best answer.. so did u go on a date. How did it turn out

• Wow really.. you either must absolutely gorgeous and. Or. your eye must be so beautiful that people can see and feel everything your thinking, because it sounds like you scared him LOL

• Lol I don't think I'm gorgeous. I've seen gorgeous women. I don't know what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is exactly what happened to me last month. I stoped talking to him because I don't see a point in going on dates if he doesn't want anything more