Why does it seem so hard to get a girlfriend?

I am not desperate for a relationship or anything. I treat everyone the same. Whether you’re a guy, girl, or whatever. I don’t put women on a pedestal, but I treat them with respect. I don’t pretend to be that nice guy who just wants something from you or feels entitled to be loved for being kind. I know what I want, and I know what I’m doing with my life, but I’m always just the friend who isn’t dating material. What am I doing so wrong?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people out there are picky, some will give you a chance others are the opposite, don't be too hard on yourself. If you know how to treat a woman right, I'm sure the right one will come along and notice that :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude just wait don't settle for just anyone you do you and at some point someone will come along and find love in you