Why does it seem so hard to get a girlfriend?

I am not desperate for a relationship or anything. I treat everyone the same. Whether you’re a guy, girl, or whatever. I don’t put women on a pedestal, but I treat them with respect. I don’t pretend to be that nice guy who just wants something from you or feels entitled to be loved for being kind. I know what I want, and I know what I’m doing with my life, but I’m always just the friend who isn’t dating material. What am I doing so wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people out there are picky, some will give you a chance others are the opposite, don't be too hard on yourself. If you know how to treat a woman right, I'm sure the right one will come along and notice that :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude just wait don't settle for just anyone you do you and at some point someone will come along and find love in you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• It is hard for most guys unless you are extremely good looking and aren't socially awkward.

0|0
    1|0
  • Make your intentions known and if she isn't interested then it's on to the next one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried asking out the person you're interested in?

0|0
    0|0
  • You can; you just have to aim lower

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes