Where do you think this is going?

I could be dumb for asking this but here goes. Do you think I should not have told him my feelings? And in your opinion, where do you think this is going?Where do you think this is going??

15

Most Helpful Guy

• looks like he is afraid of something. why laugh when you told him your feelings. he is acting insecure i think. how long have you been talking on POF?

• Well actually only today. But his profile is very very similar to mine. Looking for dating a nice girl and all that

• my advice is dont move too quickly. If he sticks around then he is not lying and playing the field

Most Helpful Girl