Where do you think this is going?

I could be dumb for asking this but here goes. Do you think I should not have told him my feelings? And in your opinion, where do you think this is going?Where do you think this is going??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• looks like he is afraid of something. why laugh when you told him your feelings. he is acting insecure i think. how long have you been talking on POF?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well actually only today. But his profile is very very similar to mine. Looking for dating a nice girl and all that

• my advice is dont move too quickly. If he sticks around then he is not lying and playing the field

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• First of all don't reply too quickly.
    Second u seem quite needy from how u text.
    Third not trying to be harsh but ur approach to him doesn't seem very Hmmmm Uh. Like it doesn't seem to pull him in this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he doesn't seem to be into you. Or, maybe wants you to make the first move.

0|0
    0|0
  • M8 just stop being a pussy and say it straight up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pussy? I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I like him. And I don't have much experience so of course it's going to be awkward. When I was in high school I told my guy friend straight up that I liked him and what does he do? He goes out with someone else. I'm not risking it this time

• You made it clear that you'd like to go hangout but not like him. What was his response to that?

• Seems innocent

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes