What do guys love about girls?

230

Most Helpful Guy

• To be themselves. I don't really like when a girl is always trying to be someone else.

What Guys Said 29

• Thats a pretty broad question. I dont like anything in particular for girls coz girls in general are arrogant and feel they deserve special treatment. But if someone is good enough. Il admire them for their beauty and personality

• How some of them play innocent until you get to know them then they show their real side, the freaky side. It always catches me off guard but when it comes out I love it.

• I am jealous of almost every girls long straight or wavy hair, if i had hair like that i would have it braided or in a type of tail all the time 😩

• Every day I ask myself this, I like girls less and less throughout the years, not in a mysoginistic way, but all the things guys are accused of, girls do and never get shit for

• Oh im sorry bro. It doeant sound good. How come you say that though? What happened?

• No offense, it's easy to say that when you know you always have options. Worst case scenario you can download tinder, swipe once and get a match.

• I would never because thats cheap. I would rather do suicide. Not all girls go out with random guys. Its easy for me to aim high because i dont want a temporary relationship i want one for a life time and thats not easy to find. Come on now dont lose hope. Just wait for the right girl than it will be worth it.

• I like education, being sexy hot, polite and know something about cooking and honesty should to be priority , no cheating and spying ,

• You know ahmadoz thats what girls want from guys too.

• No i dont date. My dad will kill me.

• In my culture we cannot date but i get bored so i like to talk to people. I learn from others and it helps me understand fhe world better. Thanks for the offer but i kindly refuse it.

• I like (in no particular order):
    Boobs
    Looks
    Personality and intelligence

Simples...

• That they listen and care about how others are doing

• There since of self worth how they look at the world. And honesty and yes a sexual desire of course

• The difference between themselves and the sexual chemistry

• Adaptable, fast learners, and understanding too.

• That they don't have dicks

• A cup of coffee before and a cigarette after...

• Confidence, beauty, intelligence

• Sex is probably the number one thing

• their cooking in the kitchen

• they always know the best places to eat at

• Everything

• Physically?

• Confidence and eyes.

• Eyes and legs

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 2