Why would his roommate say he's not a good guy?

So I just started seeing this guy been a couple months and I like him. He comes across as a really good guy, such a gentleman. I was out with him and his male roommate one night and I ended up alone with his roommate for awhile. Pretty drunk, not sure how but I ended up just being like "oh ------ is just so nice, he seems like such a good guy" and his roommate was like " No, he's really not". Should I take what he said seriously? It's been bothering me and I'm not friends with the roommate so I haven't gotten to talk to him about it

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he's jealous of his own roommate or something is fishy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You should give the guy a chance to prove himself to you. It's not fair to base your opinion off of someone else's and not allow the guy enough time for you to form your own opinion. But if he does end up being an ass, get out of there quick.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE