Is it normal for a guy to avoid a girl they have just had sex with? If so why?

I’ve been dating this guy, we did the deed on our third date (it was all a little too fast for me to be honest). We use to talk everyday. Ever since that night (even when we woke up the morning after), he hasn’t been the same and hasn’t spoken to me properly since.

I’m starting to worry he is avoiding me, perhaps even used me.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, seems like he might be a jerk... I'd be straightforward with him. If his reply is less than satisfactory? Don't waste any more time on him!! There are many guys who will respect your pace.