Do you have crushes on girls you barely know?

Not like celebrity crush, like a serious crush as in thinking about them a lot, butterflies etc..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, if there is a girl I feel really attracted to, I think about them. But, if I do not see them often, it usually fades away very fast. So, not love at first sight, but definitely a strong attraction.

1|0
    0|0
    • So if you see her almost everyday, then it lasts for a while?

• If I felt that way about a girl I saw every day, I would probably approach her, and try to get to know her. So, yes.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Yeah, duh.

There's a girl that just walked into the coffee shop I'm in and she's hot as hell, wearing tight yoga pants that show off her well-toned, hot ass, and I really wish I could get her number and cuddle with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think i am capable of that, someone needs yo look pretty but in order for me to really fall for them she needs a nice personality and a strong bond.

0|0
    0|0
    • So never with someone you talked with once?

• Show All
    • He probably tried to impress you but hide it from his friends. While i wouldn't act like a different person i wouldn't flirt or try to impress you when my friends where to be around because i wouldn't want them to know until later.

• Lol he didn’t hide it.. he saw me later that day and pointed at me when he was with his friend

• Personally no, I've only liked girls I've known for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I try not to think about it too much because it just hurts to think about that I would never get them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, the woman at dunkin donuts, i stutter so bad when I place an order , I give her a ten everyday for one coffee and tell her keep the change

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes, yes. If I’m in class with a girl that I find attractive I can have a crush on her even if I don’t really talk with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its an innocent feeling i get when i see that one girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have had those in the past. And am experiencing one now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes I have one day in my school madam... haha... nice meeting you I am kiran

0|0
    0|0
  • I sort of know her, but only from what I gather myself. She hasn't really told me much about herself

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s my situation!! Except I’m the girl lol

• Show All
    • Do you know why he may be doing this though? I’m just confused more than anything.

• If that's the situation? Then truly I have no idea

• Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes