Not allowed to date?

Not allowed to date?

Okay so, I really like this boy at my school and, I want to tell him really soon. One problem are my parents. They say I'm not allowed to date till I'm 16. I'm currently 15, but will be turning 16 in about three months. The other problem is that I don't want to wait that long to tell him that i like him. I don't want the opportunity to pass my by because, I waited to long. What should I do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are too young and should really wait a little longer. If your parents told you so (and I bet they know you a lot more than I do), it is the best advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find ways to spend time with him that are acceptable to your parents... ask them if you can invite him over or go to some group activity with him.

I think 15 is a bit young for 1 on 1 dating !!!