Whats going on?

3 months ago Rob and I went on a few dates. "He wanted to go with the flow I was ready to commit, he wasn't so I left. 3 months later (he was still texting me and facebook me with in those 3 months) he starts texting me everyday good morning and good night.

He came over my house at 9pm for a plate of food. He went so far to say "When I first met you I wasn't sure about you but you can hold a conversation, your cool and funny." I said what because that was random and off topic. He just laughed it off.

he sends me pics of him (with clothes on) either of him in bed or him at the gym.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• What is going on is you don't realize he is trying to tell you that going with the flow might lead him into being committed. Just because he said that three months ago doesn't mean it still applies. Also, you should have gone with the flow back then anyway. If you flow together, you are in the same stream.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you just moved a little fast for him. He wasn't ready but seems like he is now.