Prefer introvert/extrovert boy/girlfriend?

As written upper. Which type of a person do you prefer to have as a boy or a girlfriend?
  • Introvert
    Vote A
  • Extrovert
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I myself i am introvert but if she is an introvert too there would be a lack of communication between us

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Introvert. I'm in introvert and having one extrovert friend, it already makes me so anxious whenever she wants to hang out with a group of friends. I prefer being with an introvert partner and spend more time alone in his company than with other people.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• As an introvert, I'd like a woman who's extroverted. It helps bring me out of my shell. What's very hard to believe is that, as I write this, 80% of females want a partner who's introverted? Apparently I'm not traveling in the right circles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked extrovert because I am introvert myself. Things will be boring if I get myself an introvert. I want someone who can talk to me all day and night while giving some personal space.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before scrolling down and reading the already written opinions, i'd like to say that most of the people on this community are introverted, including me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert myself and really dislike loud people, which is what a lot of extroverts unfortunately are

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I would just be dragged places if I were with an extrovert

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter much to me as long as she's a grill.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely prefer an introvert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intro. Like me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Shy, introverted girls are much cuter. My girlfriend is shy and I find this adorable. I like being able to cuddle with her and spend time with her. She's helped me and still is helping me grow as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either; maybe someone who's a bit of both

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes