Why do woman think I'm flirting when all I'm trying to be is social?

It seems that asking a woman how her day is going sounds to them like I'm some kind of perv? Its happened a couple times.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore them lol. sometimes girls are full of themselves and think that the whole world revolves around them but then it can also be a case of misunderstanding. Depends you know.
    You definitely don't sound like a pervert to me. Cheer up~

• LOL! Yeah some women feel the need to "reject" a guy right away even if the guy is just being friendly.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is just the way society is going. More and more, the expectation is that you don't talk to someone unless you already know them any other interaction is unwelcome. This is just modern society at work.

• I dislike how no one these days knows what compassion is, or empathy. So many people letting the b. s. separate humanity which is only helping the destruction. But it is understandable how it happens. Passion is always the last thing on my mind.