Why do woman think I'm flirting when all I'm trying to be is social?

It seems that asking a woman how her day is going sounds to them like I'm some kind of perv? Its happened a couple times.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore them lol. sometimes girls are full of themselves and think that the whole world revolves around them but then it can also be a case of misunderstanding. Depends you know.
    You definitely don't sound like a pervert to me. Cheer up~

0|3
    0|0
    • LOL! Yeah some women feel the need to "reject" a guy right away even if the guy is just being friendly.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is just the way society is going. More and more, the expectation is that you don't talk to someone unless you already know them any other interaction is unwelcome. This is just modern society at work.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dislike how no one these days knows what compassion is, or empathy. So many people letting the b. s. separate humanity which is only helping the destruction. But it is understandable how it happens. Passion is always the last thing on my mind.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the kind of women you're approaching. Some may take it as you're flirting or trying to go home with them, instead of thinking you're actually curious about how she's doing. But believe me, when it comes to women they overthink everything and are preprogramed to think that most men have the same motive

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I’ve had the same problem before. I think women get so many horny guys on them that they just assume every guy is only interesting in some kind of relationship upon seeing them

0|0
    0|0
  • It does not matter what you say women first thought will always be "He is trying to get me into bed".

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had that happen many times. Just be yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kindness and politeness is often confused for flirting because it has become so rare.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes