Have you ever been in love?

Around me I see nothing but people in love, but I never loved or even liked someone.
I do know I'm young, but I'd like to know what is the average age
  • Less than 8 years old
  • 9-12 years old
  • 13-16 years old
    Vote C
  • 17-20 years old
    Vote D
  • 21-25 years old
    Vote E
  • More than 26 years old
    Vote F
  • I've never been in love
    Vote G

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I'm in the "average" category. I'm 26 and have never been interested in that sort of thing. But I think I might someday...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is an amazing and tricky thing that will hit you when it hits you. I do not believe there is an "appropriate" age to feel love however there is a certain amount of experience that will help you to filter out these feelings as you go through life.

For example - when we are younger we are more prone to mixing up emotions as we learn how they should be filtered. I remember when I was a teenager that when a girl gave me just that particular glance or smile I would be flooded with these feelings and really had nothing to compare them to - I thought it was love. Now that I am older I know that love is WAY more complex and harder to define than I thought it was.

My best advice is to allow yourself to feel the feelings you feel and always be safe and know that these feelings will grow as you grow, change as you change and will eventually turn into something wonderful - just always be safe!

Hope that helps :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE