I need some female advice on pregnancy?

So I had unprotected sex and he came in me. According to my cycle I would be 3wks pregnant today. I've been feeling nauseous, but I chalked it up to possible flu, but then the feeling goes away then I feel starving then it comes back. So this morning when I got out of the shower I noticed bumps on my breast, I guess they're called Montgomery Tubulars, so I squeezed my nipples and it secreted what looked like colostrum, not a lot, but a dot came out of
both and I did it again and same thing. I'm scared. Is this pregnancy?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should do a pregnancy test and find out. If it is then you'll know for certain, and if not then you need to find out why you feel the way you do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• sooooo...
    I assume that you missed your last period.
    sounds like the answer may be yes, however you should really go see your doc for the definitive answer.

Wish you every happiness, whatever the result.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've got 1 more week before I miss it. But I have already had one child, she is almost 2.

• My thought is that it is time to see you doctor...