Is there any opportunity?

i'm a shy guy and i've not been with a girl yet i'm 22 and it's weired are there any opportunities for shy guys?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You can work to not be so shy anymore. It just takes getting out of your comfort zone. Meeting a girl when you're so shy is possible, but rather unlikely.

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you but do you have any advice or tips to stop being so shy 😅😅it's really embarrassing

• Just takes practice! Start by making eye contact with strangers. Then when you've mastered that, smile and say hi to strangers. Then practice making small talk (recommend using service workers for practice, since they're generally nice and you're not really taking up their time by talking with them). Eventually, you'll feel comfortable approaching people at a party or in public.

A lot of people forget that social skills are just that - a skill. You build and form them with practice. :)

• you are so supportive thank you i will try it

What Guys Said 2

• There is. Just be yourself and don't do any showof moves and you are good to go.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shy is the worst thing you can be!

0|1
    0|0
    • i know it's embarrassing to be a shy with girls so i'm searching for tips and advices to come over that

Recommended myTakes