Does a tattoo mean he loves you?

My boyfriend and I aware really close I'd like to believe he loves me like he's done a lot of stuff for me he shows some care and so on but sometimes I doubt his loyalty. About five months in out relationship he got a tattoo on his arm with my name, everyone including my friends says that the tattoo seals the deal and he's serious but is it a guarantee?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he loves you until he comes home from his blue collar job one day and gets drunk and beats you

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean it does mean he's serious, but if you guys break up its going to be shitty for him lol.