Is he playing me or no?

Hi everyone,

so a while back i've been "seeing" this guy from work and we just didn't work out. A couple weeks later i see that he's back with his ex...

so now that he broke things off again with his ex he tries to "date" me again. I did break things off with him because he was still close with his ex and i was right to do so since they got back together.

But now that they broke up he seems to be totally interested in me... again... pff

what do you guys think? I'm probably just a fool if i'd give it a try...

pls help.
Thank you all so much for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Update: also when he was with his ex he tried to get with me... twice!! Also a major red flag.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. He is trying to find which of you two would be better for him. So he is going back and forth.
    2. He could break up with either one of you girls knowing that the other one will take him back.

Had this been a commodity it would be acceptable. But when it comes to heart (or in this case two) staying away from him till he figures out what he want or erasing him from your social life forever is advisable.

• Erasing him is very easy since he doesn't have any social media. I just blocked his number! Thank you all so much.

Also when he was with his ex he tried to get with me... so that's also a major red flag!

• You will never be appreciated emotionally from someone like him who is willing to cheat. Find someone who is ready to give all of himself to you alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell to the no babygirl
    I was in your position once and no I'm not saying he'll do the same but guys that usually run back to their exes are not exactly trust worthy I don't know but I don't think you should