Confused and lost?

Hey, well I have been dating this guy for a short amount of time but I really really like him and he likes me. However, he's moving in a few months and I don't know how to handle it. Should I just leave him now so I don't get too attached? Should I make more memories with him even if he's leaving soon? I'm not sure what to do since we probably won't see each other after he leaves.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance without seeing at least every few months is v hard (if I'm not seeing her at all or at least know I'll see her then it really sucks for me) .. there are things you can do to make it work though, give it a Google (can't post links sorry) like "ldr blog" or something

The other thing I'd recommend if you do choose to stay together is to live the moment without thinking too much about what will happen.

Also respect your time and respect his time.