Do you think it's okay to date one of your friend's exs?

No, I'm not in a situation like this, but do you think it's okay to do that or not? And why?
  • Hell NO
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
  • Depends on the relationship I have with the friend
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would consult the friend before I made any definitive moves on the girl. I care about the girl, but I also respect my friend, and would want to talk things out with them instead of just blindside them later with it.

That said, I'm not necessarily asking them for their permission to date the girl (he signed off his right to her when they broke up), but your friendship will be much less affected if you have their blessing to pursue her than if they're openly opposed to it. Just be respectful to them about it, and they should return the courtesy and be respectful to you desiring to pursue her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If the friend is okay with it, then yes. I don't see a situation like that to be likely, though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You are 16. So lets advise you to do the safest posible think in order to set standarts to yourself later

0|0
    0|0
    • You do realize I'm asking a question just to get people's opinions on the matter, and not for my own advice, right? I personally wouldn't do it, I just want to see how others view a situation like that.

• Yes i did

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If it's a close friend no. If it's an acquaintance type friend then ask them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t want anyone’s sloppy seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is not ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes