Please help me out with this emotional crisis?

should I ignore my boyfriend going on dating sites when he gets mad?
Thanks for all your replies. good to get opinions from other guys who may see a different motive than a woman would. We have been together for 2 years coming on 3 in April. I have dealt with tons of hell. Every disagreement or me voicing my opinion or defending myself when he says im crazy for asking a question about sexting apps in his browsing history. I am not jealous or controlling, not a fool either tho. didn't want to make a decision out of overthinking.. sure im not jumping the gun..

417

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you should have some self respect and find someone worth being with. It may mean you have to be alone for a while, so if you can't deal with that then your fucked. Do not act out of fear of being alone, that makes you end up with guys who go on dating sites while they are dating someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, doesn't matter how pissed he gets, he shouldn't disrespect you just cause he's mad. Tell him to grow up or leave his ass.