Please help me out with this emotional crisis?

should I ignore my boyfriend going on dating sites when he gets mad?
Updates:
Thanks for all your replies. good to get opinions from other guys who may see a different motive than a woman would. We have been together for 2 years coming on 3 in April. I have dealt with tons of hell. Every disagreement or me voicing my opinion or defending myself when he says im crazy for asking a question about sexting apps in his browsing history. I am not jealous or controlling, not a fool either tho. didn't want to make a decision out of overthinking.. sure im not jumping the gun..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you should have some self respect and find someone worth being with. It may mean you have to be alone for a while, so if you can't deal with that then your fucked. Do not act out of fear of being alone, that makes you end up with guys who go on dating sites while they are dating someone.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, doesn't matter how pissed he gets, he shouldn't disrespect you just cause he's mad. Tell him to grow up or leave his ass.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• You need to break up. This is an incredibly unhealthy relationship and it's obvious that he has no self control. Best case he's just trying to make you mad, worst case he's serious.

Get out of this toxic relationship.

1|2
    0|0
  • Is he actually looking for dates, or is he just perving pictures? There's a difference. But if he's telling you that he could find someone and leave you, save him the trouble and dump him first.

1|1
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend is obviously a boy and not a man... Communication is the key aspect in any relationship... Seems you don't have that...

1|1
    0|0
  • Bin him.
    And then go on a dating site. You’ll do better than he does.

1|2
    0|0
  • just let him go. he has to learn how to treat a woman before he gets with one...

1|2
    0|0
  • I got dumped cause I was still talking to girls on dating sites, word of advice Neva use ur birthday as ur password

1|0
    0|0
  • He's doing it all wrong. Find a guy who respects you.

1|2
    0|0
  • If he does something stupid like that. Then he is not worth your time.

1|2
    0|0
  • No. You should break up with him and find someone that treats you right. He sounds like a douche.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should do something about that, if he's looking else where just because he's mad is not a good thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Kick him to the curb. He is at the bare minimum considering cheating. If a girl shows interest then it will happen.

0|2
    0|0
  • You should leave that guy. He is entertaining his possibility of going out and cheating right to your face.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, you should. If he goes on a date, that's a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dump his ass

1|2
    0|0
  • he's gonna need to learn how to handle his anger. maybe anger management class?

0|1
    0|0
  • Ummm leave him!!

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No. That is unacceptable

1|2
    0|0
  • Dump his ugly ass

1|3
    0|0