Do I have a right to be mad?

I was nice enough to say my boyfriend can spend New Years eve and day with his Family since he slept over then I look on his phone and lied to me and claimed he was going to his parents but actually going to a party. He said he knew I would want him on New Years that’s why he didn’t tell me

311

Most Helpful Guy

• May I point out how you worded your question. You made it sound like you generously gave him permission to spend a holiday with his family. Why would he need permission? I'm not going to use it as justification for his dishonesty, but that seemed very controlling. Just sayin...

• Most men spend time with there girl on New Years so why lie

• I don't disagree that it was wrong of him to lie. And that wasn't the point I was making. Again, I'm pointing out how you worded your question. It was phrased in a way that makes me think you're very controlling in the relationship. I'm just making an assumption and I apologize if I'm wrong. However if there's some truth to that, that might be another thing to add to the list of problems within your relationship. Again, just sayin...

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably feels the need to lie to you because you are very controlling. ( I let him spend time with his family)

• I’m not though. If I was controlling I wouldn’t of offered to let him see his family. Why he has to lie about a party.

• Let him see his family? Sounds like a prison. Watch it or you'll be single

• Thanks for the MHO