Are relationships involving opposites impossible?

This girl and I have been drawn to each other since day one, but it seems that we have opposing views on many things and are left with nothing to talk about. I can't hold that against her because typically the guy is expected to lead a conversation, and my mind becomes blank around her - I never ran into anything like this.

I really want to make it work with her, I should have SOMEthing to say to her instead of having whole minutes of silence. Any ideas?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not impossible but I don't think this is going to work for you. Some people have relationships where they never talk about anything of substance and it totally works for them, but you obviously have a need for intelligent conversation. I mean, clearly you like something about this girl (and I get the feeling it has nothing to do with her mind), but I think you should reconsider this one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE