What would you think if your girlfriend/the woman you're dating has got fake boobs but they look natural & also normal size?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think that's amazing. I much prefer the look of fake boobs. They look a lot better, usually, unless the chick is especially blessed. I've seen a few women with perfectly round and lifted, firm boobs; but, usually, gravity screws 'em up a bit too much.

But, real boobs feel a lot better than fake boobs, in my opinion. I've only felt one fake pair, but it didn't feel anywhere close to as good as normal boobs. So, I might be disappointed if it didn't change how they looked much, and felt worse.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I will date be with a girl who has fake boobs. I want a woman who's comfortable in her own natural self. Fake boobs don't look natural or feel natural. I don't care what type, there's always a distinct difference. They're never as soft as natural larger boobs. I don't like them and I don't like what they show about her mentality (she needs to spend thousands on superficial crap like boob size).

Would you like your boyfriend to have a fake dick?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine. I wouldn't presume to criticize her choice. But if you are considering implants, keep in mind that your breasts will continue to grow. My wife was a 34A in high school. Now she's much older, they are 34C/D and they are perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm an ass man, so I wouldn't care as much for the boob size. I would rather that the person I'm with feels comfortable with who they are so I would mind fake boobs, but it's not like I care about it being fake

0|1
    0|0
  • Boobs are boobs. I wouldn't be interested in my girlfriend getting a boob job while we are together, I mean that's her deal, but if I got together with a girl who had implants I'm not going to be terribly put off. Just to be clear, I'm not in favor of implants for reasons other than reconstructive surgery but I'm not a prude either.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look normal so I wouldn't even know if they are fake. If she tells me then I won't believe her😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I'd prefer my girl all natural. But if she got them before j knew her that's a different story and I guess I'd just have to accept it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the all natural looking girl but guess i could handle fake boobs.
    Yes it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be fine with it. A gal on my Spain trip for college ended up having fakes. None of us guys could tell they were fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Itd be a shock at first, but its a sign she might be high maintenance. Id still date her though

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have any kind of problem, dressed people are different from naked, both have their personal beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see why it would matter

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes