Would you eat gluten-free food for your partner?

Updates:
This is for if she is cooking... Not a full-time gluten-free diet

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Grain is pretty terrible in general. I try to avoid it anyway. We only started eating it up to 10k years ago. I don't see why you would have to entirely stop eating it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm gluten intolerant... So I can't eat it at all lol

• Show All
    • Glad to help a young lady

• 😊😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean would someone eat gluten-free food for their partner? I already have to eat gluten-free since I have Celiac disease but I have never asked my partner to eat a gluten-free diet. He still eats what he wants which is fine with me. Of course, we live together so when I cook, it is gluten-free and he doesn't mind eating it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay. That is what I was getting at! I am gluten intolerant, so I would probably cook gluten free... I am hoping that won't be a problem for whomever I date/marry

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO! :)

• You deserved it!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Of course it's a one time meal what's the big deal? Some people are forced to have a limited diet for life and it would help you understand how they feel on a daily basis...

1|0
    0|0
  • does it taste good? I'll eat anything that taste good. but man, if he taste like death... NOPE... *RUN*

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I wouldn't make or eat it if it didn't taste good... Let alone make someone else eat it! Hahaha

• I actually eat mostly gluten free because my mom is trying to get me and my siblings healthier even though we are pretty healthy already, (I'm actually healthier and stronger+faster than most other people my age and older, and younger too, duh) but the gluten free thing seems to be improving me and said siblings sooo... yeah I would, though my girlfriend broke up with me 91 days ago, (counting today) so I don't have an opportunity to do this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would stop her from doing it if she wants it, but I wouldn't change unless I decide it's good for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't stop her* I mean, otherwise that sounds stupid.

• Show All
    • Not yet, as you say, won't be long ^^

Until then, i'd be more than happy to taste your food :p

• haha thanks xD

• If it isn't full time then sure, if it tastes good then sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if it's a fad diet or if it's Celiac's disease

1|0
    0|0
  • if she's cooking, then i sorta kinda have to don't i?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I guess it would depend how much work she was willing to do

• Nah man, I got hyperthyroidism and rickits and abnor metabolism so I need gluten or I will have a uncontrollable weight loss ;(.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would I what? Avoid eating it? I'd try my best to avoid cross-contamination in the house and stuff but I don't see why I would have to have a full gluten free diet if it doesn't negatively impact me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant just for when she is cooking... NOT full time gluten-free

• I'd at least try it but most gluten free food isn't that good

1|0
    0|0
  • Is she actually sensitive to gluten, or is it a stupid trend diet?

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not! It is one of the most annoying and douchy things people do these days.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • That’s because ur doctor knows its all in your head but is too professional to tell you. Headache is NOT a symptom of a gluten intolerance. Once again, you need to grow up.

• I had blood work done to diagnose mine and headaches, muscle/joint pain, severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, etc. are all things that people with Celiac disease or gluten intolerance can experience if they ingest gluten. Those symptoms cannot be "in someone's head." Believe me, if I had a choice, I would NOT want to eat gluten free.

And what attention? So people like you can judge them for their medical issues and put them down for having an autoimmune disease? Negative attention is really all anyone with Celiac disease gets, no one would "choose" that. Sounds to me like you have no idea what you are talking about.

• I would as long as it wasn't a full-time thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • cool... and yeah only an occasional home-cooked meal :)

• i definitely would.. if u were

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • never

1|0
    0|0
    • May I ask why?

• Show All
    • GL in your search, and have a great newyear!

• okay! and thanks! you too!

• Yes yes yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not? :3

1|0
    0|0
  • no fuck that shit

0|0
    1|1
  • I think

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I will eat stuff I don't like if somebody cooks it for me as long as I can eat it without getting disgusted or throwing up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure I dont care.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes