Would you eat gluten-free food for your partner?

Updates:
This is for if she is cooking... Not a full-time gluten-free diet

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Grain is pretty terrible in general. I try to avoid it anyway. We only started eating it up to 10k years ago. I don't see why you would have to entirely stop eating it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm gluten intolerant... So I can't eat it at all lol

• Show All
    • Glad to help a young lady

• 😊😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean would someone eat gluten-free food for their partner? I already have to eat gluten-free since I have Celiac disease but I have never asked my partner to eat a gluten-free diet. He still eats what he wants which is fine with me. Of course, we live together so when I cook, it is gluten-free and he doesn't mind eating it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay. That is what I was getting at! I am gluten intolerant, so I would probably cook gluten free... I am hoping that won't be a problem for whomever I date/marry

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO! :)

• You deserved it!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Of course it's a one time meal what's the big deal? Some people are forced to have a limited diet for life and it would help you understand how they feel on a daily basis...

1|0
    0|0
  • does it taste good? I'll eat anything that taste good. but man, if he taste like death... NOPE... *RUN*

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I wouldn't make or eat it if it didn't taste good... Let alone make someone else eat it! Hahaha

• Depends if it's a fad diet or if it's Celiac's disease

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually eat mostly gluten free because my mom is trying to get me and my siblings healthier even though we are pretty healthy already, (I'm actually healthier and stronger+faster than most other people my age and older, and younger too, duh) but the gluten free thing seems to be improving me and said siblings sooo... yeah I would, though my girlfriend broke up with me 91 days ago, (counting today) so I don't have an opportunity to do this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would stop her from doing it if she wants it, but I wouldn't change unless I decide it's good for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't stop her* I mean, otherwise that sounds stupid.

• Show All
    • Not yet, as you say, won't be long ^^

Until then, i'd be more than happy to taste your food :p

• haha thanks xD

• If it isn't full time then sure, if it tastes good then sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • if she's cooking, then i sorta kinda have to don't i?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I guess it would depend how much work she was willing to do

• Nah man, I got hyperthyroidism and rickits and abnor metabolism so I need gluten or I will have a uncontrollable weight loss ;(.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would I what? Avoid eating it? I'd try my best to avoid cross-contamination in the house and stuff but I don't see why I would have to have a full gluten free diet if it doesn't negatively impact me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant just for when she is cooking... NOT full time gluten-free

• I'd at least try it but most gluten free food isn't that good

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I will eat stuff I don't like if somebody cooks it for me as long as I can eat it without getting disgusted or throwing up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure I dont care.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes