Would you eat gluten-free food for your partner?

This is for if she is cooking... Not a full-time gluten-free diet

325

Most Helpful Guy

• Grain is pretty terrible in general. I try to avoid it anyway. We only started eating it up to 10k years ago. I don't see why you would have to entirely stop eating it.

• I'm gluten intolerant... So I can't eat it at all lol

• Glad to help a young lady

• 😊😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean would someone eat gluten-free food for their partner? I already have to eat gluten-free since I have Celiac disease but I have never asked my partner to eat a gluten-free diet. He still eats what he wants which is fine with me. Of course, we live together so when I cook, it is gluten-free and he doesn't mind eating it.

• Okay. That is what I was getting at! I am gluten intolerant, so I would probably cook gluten free... I am hoping that won't be a problem for whomever I date/marry

• Thanks for MHO! :)

• You deserved it!