Do American guys like British girls?

I'm planning a trip to the states next year and I just wondered how American guys would take to me haha. Judging from TV shows films American girls act very different like over dramatic and loud whereas I think British girls are more laid back and witty. (btw I have nothing against American girls its just things I've noticed !!) So I was wondering if you like us , and is it easy to talk to you if I approach first?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If there were two identical girls but one from the US and the other the UK, I'm taking the one from the other side of the pond. I'm Pennsylvania by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • why so?

• Show All
    • Just don't get cheeky. But you can think it 😂😂😂

• hehe

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys like girls that are more conservative and foreign woman of other countries are usually more fit, more resourceful, more humble and more hard working.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• TV shows have very exaggerated people that don't represent our general public. I don't see why Americans guys wouldn't like a girl from the UK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's the way they talk that dose it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I love British girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not American, but I love British accents

0|0
    0|0
  • We love British girls

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re hella cute.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes