My boyfriend didn't try it on with me?

I went round my boyfriends and I haven't seen him for ages. We watched a film on his bed but he didn't try to have sex with me once. Is he getting it somewhere else? It's the first time I've been round his without having sex. Am I over thinking thinking like a typical female? 😂

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he may be not interested in sexual acts, or doesn't feel like he should rush it. Or he may even think that you would dislike it and reject him. If you want to get it on, give him a sign or just tell him. Many girls don't understand that we men like it when you simply tell us (it may be just me.) Giving us a a sign can be enough if the guy knows you enough, but still it would be simple and straight forward to just tell him you want some action.