Girls, how do you reject an interested guy?

Either in general or whatever you say specifically.

Let's say it's a mediocre looking guy because let's be honest, no one acts saintly to a 1/10 ugly person.

How attractive do you perceive yourself to be? Because I'm pretty sure a 10/10 looking girl will reject a 6/10 looking guy much worse than a 7/10 girl would

Do you do it differently over text or the internet ( ncluding internet dating too)?Girls, how do you reject an interested guy??

162

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first of all, I wouldn't tailor my rejection based on their appearance, I would tailor it based on our relationship prior to their confession of interest.

For example, if they were a close friend of mine, I would say something like, "I'm sorry, [their name]. I don't have any romantic feelings towards you. I like and care about you, but my feelings towards you are platonic."

If it's some stranger who's approached me while I'm out 'n about, I'd say something like, "I'm sorry, I'm not interested." I would never give out personal contact information to a stranger, regardless of their appearance or how they approached me.

If it's an acquaintance (i. e., someone I've met through work or school or other friends), I'd say, "I'm sorry, I don't know you well enough. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't like to get to know people through dating. I'd prefer us to be friends first." (I'd say this, of course, if I genuinely meant it-- if I didn't know the person, but wanted to give them a chance. If I knew off the bat that I didn't like them (e. g., they were rude or their personality didn't click with mine), then I'd respond similarly to how I'd reject a stranger.)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• They say "It's not you, it's me. I don't want to lose you as a friend though". Roughly translated this means, "I just puked in my mouth a bit and would rather hook up with Donald Trump than you".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE