How many of you have a bilingual partner?

Are you both bilingual? Do you speak the same languages? If not, did you attempt to learn the language that they speak?

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• We're both trilingual, we also speak other dialects, when talking or texting we use different words from different languages it's fun that way, and sometimes easier since we're very used to it

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm lingual and a half, my partner is bilingual. I only know a little Japanese but it might be a good idea to learn more. He speaks mostly in English with me and I speak mostly in snappimg and pointing because I'm a rude piece of shit that doesn't use her words like a big girl.