Foot Hieght Difference? Too much? Perfect?

I'm 6'1 she is 5'1.
  • Too Much
    Vote A
  • Cute
    Vote B
  • Weird
    Vote C
  • Perfect
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A little too much for me. There's 10 inches in my height difference with my partner (5'2 and 6'0) and even that's a little irritating at times and definitely significantly noticeable

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro... why a shorty? Do you want short children? Date someone of a normal size brugh. You don't want little imps for kids.

0|0
    1|0
    • Dude I know... My family is mostly over 6'5 LOL. so its way in the opposite direction. But this girl is amazing. I just hope my genes win..

• That is not how genes work bro. I wish all the best for you. I'm gonna date a girl 1-2 inches taller than me, because I'm only fokin 5'11.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• it's fine. nobody cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • the guy i almost got into a relationship with he was 6’7 and i’m 5’5, i enjoy it, even tho i don’t get to be w/ him..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute and your children might have an average height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1 and that sounds like a dream lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah? Why's that? Go into detail..

• Show All
    • Is it hard for someone o give someone little a hug like that? im trying to picture it..

• No its really nice, you feel safe and like warm its great

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 5'1" and my girlfriend is 5'9". She's 8 inches taller than me. Height is a superficial thing in a relationship to be worried about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes some sex stuff harder or impossible unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
    • like?

• If your into 69 it's hard to line mouth and genitals up for both of you. Doggy style will be uncomfortable cause you'll have to spread legs super wide at a weird angle to fit in. Standing/shower sex you really gotta bend so It's like doing a deep perma squat. Etc etc

Recommended myTakes