Foot Hieght Difference? Too much? Perfect?

I'm 6'1 she is 5'1.
  • Too Much
  • Cute
  • Weird
    Vote C
  • Perfect
    Vote D

63

Most Helpful Girl

• A little too much for me. There's 10 inches in my height difference with my partner (5'2 and 6'0) and even that's a little irritating at times and definitely significantly noticeable

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro... why a shorty? Do you want short children? Date someone of a normal size brugh. You don't want little imps for kids.

• Dude I know... My family is mostly over 6'5 LOL. so its way in the opposite direction. But this girl is amazing. I just hope my genes win..

• That is not how genes work bro. I wish all the best for you. I'm gonna date a girl 1-2 inches taller than me, because I'm only fokin 5'11.