Would you date your ex's best friend?

Let's say that your ex's best friend is your ideal match. But they have been best friends since they were babies until now, so your scared of ruining there relationship. And after the brake up you two become friends and it started to turn into something more, would you go through with it?
Would you date your ex's best friend?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have if we were hitting it off that well, just realizing that she probably knows everything about your previous relationship with your ex. Both normal and sexual...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would, if I love him then I don't care about how she feels. I'd be a bit jealous that she got to date him before though.