Would you date your ex's best friend?

Let's say that your ex's best friend is your ideal match. But they have been best friends since they were babies until now, so your scared of ruining there relationship. And after the brake up you two become friends and it started to turn into something more, would you go through with it?
Would you date your ex's best friend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have if we were hitting it off that well, just realizing that she probably knows everything about your previous relationship with your ex. Both normal and sexual...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would, if I love him then I don't care about how she feels. I'd be a bit jealous that she got to date him before though.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Talk to both of them before moving forward with anything. If your ex is the kind to get piss over this for whatever reason (justified or not) then it's up to his friend to decide which relationship is most valuable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very hard

1|0
    0|1
    • It's like choosing between someone who doesn't want anything to do with you and some who genuinely cares about you.

• How is it? You or your ex already made the choice to break up. You're not choosing between people, you're choosing to either risk ruining a friendship or not.

• Yeah that's true

• That depends on how our relationship ended.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would if things weren't too awkward with the ex

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course if u really like him just go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• Fuck no !!! That’s wrong !!!
    That’s like the number one rule of girl code.
    It would be different if your friend was like I was dating this guy he’s not my type I’d think you’d be great together (if they didn’t hook up) okay maybe but nope, nope he’ll no that’s just nasty and your having her sloppy seconds.

0|0
    0|1
  • That would ruin there friend ship

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't, because it'd be awkward and like I wouldn't want this dude to go back to my ex with what went down, you know? I also, depending on why we broke up, wouldn't want to be near or around him again so nah I'd cut it all off. Maybe stay friends with the ex's best friend, but not date. Too easy to get messy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes