Will balding ruin my sex life?

I'm 23 and I'm noticable balding. I've probably been balding since about 19 but now it's hard to hide. I used to have lots a confidence and success with ladies but now I'm too insecure to even try. I just keep it cut short and take medication to prevent the balding from getting worse. If I was in my 30s or 40s I would mind. But in your 20s people can be so vain when it comes to appearance. I really don't know what to do about it. I know that I probably look like a creeper. It's just not fair, it's not even my fault. Do you think my life is over?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just think of it as a filter to keep the shallow people away.

0|3
    0|0
    • I would agree but I also think people are entitled to be shallow when it comes to what they're attracted to. I personally think balding is unattractive and yet I'm suffering from it. I'm sure some women won't mind in there 30s but at my age I have a ways to go before then.

• Show All
    • I think that's a very rational way of looking at it. But you have to get your foot in the door at first to be able to establish that kind of relationship. And I know from my experience, getting a woman to find you attractive at first when you have a old man's hairline is hard to do. I can't imagine how difficult it will be when it's a big chrome dome.

• Not all women just look at first glance eyecandy levels though. And even then, not all have the same taste.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Your life is not over
    2. You will always find girls willing to date you, no matter the hair on your head. Unless the hair on your head is beyond weird and then you should seek help
    2. I would also recommend thinking about just going completely bald, but then again I don't know what that's like as I have never balded before, but maybe you could try to just get away with being fully shaved.
    3. I could link a ton of nice looking bald dudes lol
    4. You seem like a nice guy and that means you probably have a better chance than a full-maned douchebag

0|2
    0|0
    • Sorry I wrote 2 twice lmao

• Show All
    • I guess I don't want to look like a meat head.

• I think overtly muscled looks worse than skinny

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah it can be a problem when it comes to finding a nice lady. However, not a problem for your career. So you have something to focus on and outrun most of us, who waste time on girls. The excess of dihydrotesotserone can cause the balding, so the other thing you are to do is heavy gym workouts. Good body does compensate bald head.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but you can try the Bosley thing. I’m planning getting that done when I start to lose a lot of hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude, own it. It'll be a lot worse if you try hiding it, as it shows your insecurities to everyone. Instead, own the look. Bruce Willis is bald. Vin Diesel is bald. The Rock is bald. These guys have the confidence to own their baldness in front of millions of people. There's no reason you can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave all your head, hit the gym, grow a small beard, and be confident dude, confidence is sexy!
    Pic as an example:

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel you bro, but it’s not the end of the world. The best thing you can do is hit the gym, definitely keep it short, grow out facial hair if you can, and try not to let the balding inhibit your personality. Sure some women aren’t attracted to bald guys but if you have nice facial features then the lack of hair on your head won’t matter that much as other women will still be attracted to you. When you’re lacking in hair follicles you have to compensate in others to make yourself attractive; this means dressing well, having a great personality, and overall just looking healthy. It also helps to have a nice shaped head too. Last thing I’ll say is know when to let go of it when the hair loss gets really bad. I think most women can agree that the only thing more unattractive than a bald guy is a balding guy who let it go.

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean shave that bitch. Bald always looks better than balding

0|0
    0|0
  • Rest in peace, sex life.

Just kidding. Some people can really make the bald look work. It depends on the rest of your body and how you act kinda.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah! Just don't try hiding it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it. Some woman will eventually allow it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just shave it bro. Looka at jason stathm

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes