Am I turning nothing into something?

So, I met this guy back in August and we instantly hit it off. We would talk whenever we saw each other on campus, but he had a girlfriend so we didn't get close. They broke up after 3 years, and we started talking more whenever we would see each other. One night we ended up spending like 30-45 minutes having a heart to heart. Afterwards we were still just hanging out and messing around. He started playfully poking me, and I just did it right back. We laughed and just spent some time together. He told me that he thought I was pretty amazing, and we locked eyes for like a minute. We always give each other a smile and say hey or whatever when we see each other, and he's definently cute. On Instagram, it's usually just my post and stuff that he likes. We have a bunch of mutual friends and except everyone's Christmas post, he hasn't really liked any of the other girls anything. I kinda thought maybe we were possibly going somewhere, but he hasn't made a move or anything. Then today he commented on a Facebook picture of one of our mutual friends and told her she was killing it. I feel like she isn't the most confident person, and I know he likes to encourage people. She's not exactly gorgeous, (although neither am I) and he easily could've just been trying to give her a confidence boost. He also didn't reply to a message I sent, although the only thing he could've replied was you're welcome... I'm not sure I would've replied either, and I know he's busy this weekend. Still though, it made me completely rethink things. Did I missread stuff and make something out of nothing orrr? What would you advise? I also know that his breakup crushed him, so even though it's been a couple months when you have a relationship that long, he might just not have been ready to make another big move. I really like this guy... I'm just not sure what to think.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah the guy is not ready, a little bit angry. Some time must pass before he gets comfortable with ladies again. Well you still can come to him and help him out, just expect him to be sometimes close or even rude for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't wait for him to make a move, we are living in allmost 2018 or Allready 2018, be yourself be confident. If you want him, just ask. We guyd are. Pretty simple minded about things, or at least i am about relationships and who asks who. If you love eachother it does not matter how you started dating, just that you finally are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes