How many women on here hate black men when it comes to dating or would never date one?

Updates:
I say this because many women including some black women generalize all black men in a negative manner.
lknlhlkkbhli

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm you should find new people to talk to on here or in general if they talk about one whole race in a bad manner. Black women and men are amazing of course they have their bad apples JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER RACE. Come up with better questions. This was dumb, racist and ugly. Also to answer your question id love to date a black man if he had great morals, values and was sweet and that’s all that matters when it comes to dating not race. Smh

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like in my experience black men have no real trouble with dating, especially with white & other black women. The one study I saw on OKCupid indicated that black women responded to black mens messages infinitely more than any other races. I constantly see black men & white women together in public though, its like everywhere

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't my preference, but I definitely don't hate them or would never not date one.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes