Why does a guy go on and off during snapchat?

Okay it happens a lot and I don't know if its just habits. You know what I mean? I could tell from the bitmoji character popping in and popping out. He responds quickly in less than 3 seconds but he gets off after responding. Does he have no interest for me? Or I am overthinking?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Over thinking. Do you expect him to just constantly stare at his phone waiting for you? Or does he have things to do and will respond when he conveniently can. That's the point of texts/Snapchat, etc. If it's so urgent you need immediate responses then call him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE