Why does a guy go on and off during snapchat?

Okay it happens a lot and I don't know if its just habits. You know what I mean? I could tell from the bitmoji character popping in and popping out. He responds quickly in less than 3 seconds but he gets off after responding. Does he have no interest for me? Or I am overthinking?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Over thinking. Do you expect him to just constantly stare at his phone waiting for you? Or does he have things to do and will respond when he conveniently can. That's the point of texts/Snapchat, etc. If it's so urgent you need immediate responses then call him.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Ya most guys aren't as happy with snap chat then most girls. Unless a guy has a ego or is kind of vain.

I know I don't like taking a picture of myself.

I dont mean to be sexist but most girls I know don't mind taking a lot of pictures if they think themselves cute or pretty or something silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're definitely overthinking. He's probably got other things to do so he goes onto the app, replies, then gets on with whatever other things he's got to do.
    You could question him over it if you think he's talking to other people but he'll likely find that very weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused are you talking about when you're snap texting him and the little bitmoji comes up then goes away?

0|0
    0|0
  • May be he's online with others too or he's busy and still talking to you!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he is busy or has many people to reply

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes