I've never had a boyfriend, is that weird?

I am 16 and I've never had a boyfriend or done anything other than kiss. Is this strange for my age?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. There's no recommended age. Just take it slow.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• It's not strange. Choices you make for yourself, especially very important choices like when to begin dating, relationships & sex should not account for other people's decisions at all. Just be yourself, do what makes you happy. When the time is right and a good guy stumbles into your life, you'll know. There's no rush whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging from your post history, I am sure there are plenty of guys that want to be your boyfriend and/or fuck you and cum on your belly. But that doesn't mean that you should do it, or that there is an arbitrary deadline.

Plenty of people don't have any relationships at 16 (no matter if they are claiming the opposite because of insecurities).

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in high school I didn't date till my senior year and I was only because I was pressured into it.

I've known 14 year olds that have sex and was quite open about it.

At the same time I know people in there late 20s that struggle to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily in particular, however in your non social media life people think that you need to get out more or spend more time with frineds. I personally haven't had a relationship, an I haven't done anything any type of phyical contact yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a girl if you are at least average looking, you can have sex at your own wish. It is similar with relationships, the question however should be, do you find it weird? In general I do find relationships a waste of time, especially in your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOO! Just! OH MAH GAWD! What's up with 16 year olds these days! You will find someone! Wait for the person you luv!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you're fine. You should be more focused on creating a stable platform for your life rather than getting into a relationship at an early age. Then again, saying that makes me a hypocrite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I didn't start dating until I was 21. I was waiting for her to turn 18. No regrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it'll happen when it happens don't force it. Just live your life

0|0
    0|0
  • You are young. It's OK for you not to have done that yet. Just live for you

0|0
    0|0
  • When you hit 20 as a kissless then it starts getting weird. Don't worry till then.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and its something amazing cuz you are gonna feel deeply in love with the right person one day

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither I had a boyfriend nor a kiss. why you felt strange?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ladies closer to 25 ask the same thing. It's not odd for them, nor is it odd in your case

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not weird. 'Perfect' time is the time you feel best about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that mean that your ugly or your personality is disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say so. I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend, because fuck that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 22 and I never had a girlfriend, you tell me

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry u will find

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• No, it's not and if other people are doing it, it doesn't mean you should.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 16... plenty of time. Its not a race girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Totally 1000%normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's normal for your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes