Opinions on a open girl w depression?

what would you think about a girl who has depression anxiety eating disorders well just mental disorders and is open about it to you pretty quick but not to quick and is clingy likes to be with you a lot and messages you a lot would you be with them or not well what’s just your overall opinion full on about this question

19

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably needs friends, and being a friend to her is important. But you need to set boundaries with her, and not allow her to depend on you so much that it's not healthy for you or her. She needs a variety of friends, and she needs professional help with her issues, as well as a willingness to work with her therapists and take her medications.

• I take meds that slightly help I went to group therapy it was slightly helping till I became friends and started dating someone there and got molested so in the long run it just made me even worse thank the lord I quit that place so I don’t have to see that person again

Most Helpful Girl