Opinions on a open girl w depression?

what would you think about a girl who has depression anxiety eating disorders well just mental disorders and is open about it to you pretty quick but not to quick and is clingy likes to be with you a lot and messages you a lot would you be with them or not well what’s just your overall opinion full on about this question

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably needs friends, and being a friend to her is important. But you need to set boundaries with her, and not allow her to depend on you so much that it's not healthy for you or her. She needs a variety of friends, and she needs professional help with her issues, as well as a willingness to work with her therapists and take her medications.

0|0
    0|0
    • I take meds that slightly help I went to group therapy it was slightly helping till I became friends and started dating someone there and got molested so in the long run it just made me even worse thank the lord I quit that place so I don’t have to see that person again

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• nothing wrong with them opening about something they want or need help with. messaging is fine because the response rate can be controlled and it can be a guide of what to expect if your good at reading between the lines, but the clingy part is just them being dependent which can be frustrating to deal with over time and will cause more separation from the person once it starts to interfere in other aspects.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would never want to be with that person. That sounds like a lot of baggage to handle. It would be hard to deal with a relationship like that with a person in such a poor mental state. They're it a bad person but they should avoid dating and try and work on themselves so they can get out of depression and have healthy relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be with them, if we love each other. Other then that I'll support them to help them get through it. I suffer from depression and it was the support from others that got me through some tough times

0|0
    0|0
  • How is some one "Pretty quick but not quick" wtf does that mean?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's a very serious issue I think it would be good if you talk to somebody about it this issue has killed a lot of beautiful women

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve went to group therapy about this it was starting to slightly help till I became friends and dated someone there and he molested me so I quit because I didn’t wanna see him which made me a lot worse I’m on meds but they don’t even help much

• Yeah you probably need to find a different therapy Group

• You may want to get a therapist this is not something you should messin with

• Im sure most people would like honesty and care for that person

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you consider quick but not too quick

0|0
    0|0
    • It depends on the person 2 week to 3 months

• Show All
    • I mean I want to be honest it’s a habit I wouldn’t like to be lied to so why should someone else

• Honesty is the only thing that will work. White lies are one thing but always be honest. Just dont overwhelm him with everything at once. Ease him in slowly

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes