What does it mean if he accept my FB request?

i was out for lunch with my husband last Tuesday. as we arrived in the restaurant he incidentally met a drink budy friend from his early twenties. he didn't saw him for a long time, and they got engaged in small talk. i instantly recognized he's looks on me and i also got an intuitive feeling that he likes me. i have had that experience only 3 times, this was the third one. he had his toddler daughter with him, but it seemed that he's separated from the mother of his child. his looks and this feeling still lingers in my mind, i find him attractive too. so i was thinking about how i could find out if he thinks what i felt. i sent him a facebook request and only hours later he accepted it. does this mean anything?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay well first off you're practically saying you're cheating on your husband. Is that your intention or you just don't care? No judgement I really don't care

Facebook request doesn't really mean anything. Private messages and small talk well that's actually something real. For now it doesn't really mean anything