Is your significant other entitled to your social media passwords in a committed relationship?

• Yes He/She is
  • No He/She isn't
  • I don't know
    Vote C

1920

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no. Last I checked that was my name on my account and my family/friends relationships in my DMs. He can make his own account and talk to people as himself. I've had situations where I thought that I was talking to my guy friends but it wound up being their gfs in their inbox pretending to be the guy. I remember this one girl was aggressively flirting with me and I went in on my friend for disrespecting his girlfriend. The next day his girlfriend told me that she appreciates the fact that I didn't "take her bait". She really thought I wanted to be friends with her after all the gross stuff she said to me online. I'm not dealing with anybody who thinks they're entitled to sabotage my relationships or micromanage my life. Some of these people are crazy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all but why would you not want them to have it?
    Is it an issue of trust?

My Girlfriend has mine, and she can do as she pleases with it haha if she does check around to me its not an issue of trust, its more the ability to be transparent, there is no one else in the world I would want to be transparent with that My Partner in Life

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE