How can I forget him?

I met him online, he lives in a different country.

So after almost 4 months texting, few days ago I realized that a future isn’t in the cards for the two of us. It's hard to meet so we don't know when that will happen.

We decided to keep talking but still it hurts. How can i forget him?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had to go through something similar last week. I met her a week ago and we were together since, we had an amazing time but she was just travelling in my country so she had to go back home. We decided we would keep in touch but after 10 hours of travelling she understood it wouldn't work for her. I'm talking from my inexperience, just live your life, find a new hobby, meet people. Treat this like a normal breakup, you just have to find happiness on your own until you meet your soul mate.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can still remain penpal with him! Keep skyping and chatting. If it's hard to meet than make a long term plan both of you can save money for a year and you can visit him or he can come and visit you!
    Don't think to much just go with the flow! It's been only 4months maybe after more months you change your mind. You don't know what tomorrow might bring you so what I suggest is keep doing what you have done with him this 4 months