How can I forget him?

I met him online, he lives in a different country.

So after almost 4 months texting, few days ago I realized that a future isn’t in the cards for the two of us. It's hard to meet so we don't know when that will happen.

We decided to keep talking but still it hurts. How can i forget him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had to go through something similar last week. I met her a week ago and we were together since, we had an amazing time but she was just travelling in my country so she had to go back home. We decided we would keep in touch but after 10 hours of travelling she understood it wouldn't work for her. I'm talking from my inexperience, just live your life, find a new hobby, meet people. Treat this like a normal breakup, you just have to find happiness on your own until you meet your soul mate.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can still remain penpal with him! Keep skyping and chatting. If it's hard to meet than make a long term plan both of you can save money for a year and you can visit him or he can come and visit you!
    Don't think to much just go with the flow! It's been only 4months maybe after more months you change your mind. You don't know what tomorrow might bring you so what I suggest is keep doing what you have done with him this 4 months

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I hope that simply being in different countries isn't making you want to cut it off, LDRs do work out more often than you think. But what you said kind of contradicts itself. You decided to keep talking after you realized there was no relationship future, but you want to forget them? Talking to someone won't help you to forget them. Either talk to them and be happy simply being friends, or stay in a relationship. You can't change who or what you love.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean, keep talking as in friends i think

• Yeah, if you like them and are still talking to them, you won't forget them. That's like walking around with a chocolate bar in your hand but being unable to eat it. Something you want it right there and you can't have it (or so you think). Good luck

• Yeah i know i know

• You can't, move to his country , be together , love eachother.

0|0
    0|0
  • get amnesia

0|0
    0|0
  • Try someone from your own country...

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha it's hard. I work at a company which most people are women and i don't have many guy friends

• Electroshock therapy? Sry I had too...
    In truth extreme LDR's are very hard, just stay friends maybe one day things will change.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• go outside meet some real people

2|1
    0|0
  • Just meet new people in real life

1|0
    0|0
  • Start talking to a new guy. And your focus will be on the new guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Much death and the raizing of a few small villages usually helps

0|0
    0|0
  • Share how you feel with him, how it hurts you to talk to him. More than trying to forget him just cherish every special moment to had with him and remember it wasn't lack of feeling the problem, it was the wrong moment and maybe in the future things can change

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes