Is moving too fast reason for concern in a relationship?

We met online, we made it offical/public, I met his family... all under a year. Was this all a ploy for sex? Is moving to fast a red flag?
  • Yes
  • No

105

Most Helpful Guy

• How many years did you want to spend on getting started? :P I can't imagine bothering to introduce parents to each other if the relationship is just for sex. Just tread carefully and tell your partner if you want to take things a bit slower. Anyone with a bit of respect would understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually, it is, However Here, Dear... It appears you are Making all of the right Grooves and Moves.
    For many, Cold Duck Feet can Happen very quickly if Going too fast. I Always Advise Everyone under the Sun, To Go Slow with Joe or Flo.
    Good Luck and Nice going, dear!! xxoo