Would you date a fat girl/ boy? How important is someone's weight to you when dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would. I've been attracted to skinny, curvy, athletic, fat, etc. Weight isn't really important. I mean at some point it's repulsive, whether it's too fat or too skinny, but those are extremes. I've been attracted to a lot of fat girls though, even if they don't believe me when I saw I am. Fat doesn't looks good on girls, who you naturally have a higher percentage of body fat than men do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would if they were intelligent and able to take care of any children we might have in a supportive way and if they could offer me emotional support and do basic house chores.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• If it's gonna get in the way of being as intimate as one would hope, it's not a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think weight of a partner matters for date.. Comfortable with the partner should come from hear not from Wight

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to the point of morbid obesity, but I don't mind some meat on a womans' bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • as important as their face
    50/50
    her body is like 90% of her lol... hahah of course it matters

0|0
    0|0
  • No way I'd ever date/marry a fat woman. Personality my ass !

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. I don't want to date someone unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a fat girl maybe, but not to huge, and not to much fat on the face

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll mind if they're shaped like a planet

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat yes. Obesse no

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. A girl should care about her weight and health.
    Fat is not healthy no matter how much obesity positive movements tell you they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. If I find them in my eyes attractive and am comfortable with them, I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes