Why am I only attracted to guys over 30?

I dont know it makes me feel gross. The majority of my friends have boyfriends and of course in the same age group but I find nothing attractive about guys my age. I can’t see myself dating a guy my age so can I have advice if I want to?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your hormones. Maybe go for counseling if it really bothers you but just know that some day you'll meet the right boy and he will be the right age for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your probably attracted to older guys because your attracted to maturity and financially stability. When I was in my early to mid twenties, I decided that I didn't want to date guys my age anymore. I didn't like the new hookup culture that was happening and I wasn't going to be anyone's friend with benefits. Most of the guys then were running around trying to hook up with as many girls as possible and I was looking for a serious relationship. To top it off most of the guys my age weren't financially stable and they were still living with their parents. I'd been living out on my own for years and I wasn't going to date some guy how didn't even have a job none the less a career. So I found an older guy who had a good job and was wanted to have a real relationship. You never mentioned your age. I assumed early 20s but I really don't know. If your only 16 please don't try to date guys that old, because chances are they don't want you for your personality, they want you for your age, which is disturbing because in IMHO anyone under 20 is still a child to me and that's the same thing a 30 year old man is thinking. But if your in your twenties I'd say don't worry about dating guys your own age. Why does it matter? You like what you like, there's nothing wrong with that. When you get older and the guys your age start to mature you'll probably start to find them more attractive then. Now that I'm in my late 20s I'm starting to become attracted to younger guys again. Don't force yourself to be with someone just because you want to fit in or don't want people to judge you. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to older guys. Now if you told me you wanted to hook up with an 80 year Old I might be a little worried but honestly 30 isn't even old. I'm nearly there myself and people still mistake me for a teenager because I'm very petite with freckles and I have a youthful appearance and a squeaky voice. I still act like I'm 20 most of the time. I feel the same, I'm just more mature now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE