Does race/religion matter to you when choosing a partner?

Is there a particular race/religion that attracts or repels you?
  • Yes race/religion makes a difference in my choices
  • No race/religion does not make a difference in my choices

1434

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutely not... i choose not to racially/religiously descriminate...
    i love what nature has done... the combinations and beautiful things nature has made
    everyone is so pretty

everyone is exactly the same at the molecular level... that's how I see it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What race are u

• That's hard to believe, because there's ALWAYS a specific group that people wouldn't date no matter how racially or religiously blind they are lol

• @sweet646 well im proof of the contrary
      I have no reason to lie on a annoymous site lol

Sure i might have a preference but its never dictated who i date. Cause I've dated and wanted to date all races. Truth

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE