Does race/religion matter to you when choosing a partner?

Is there a particular race/religion that attracts or repels you?
Does race/religion matter to you when choosing a partner?
  • Yes race/religion makes a difference in my choices
    Vote A
  • No race/religion does not make a difference in my choices
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutely not... i choose not to racially/religiously descriminate...
    i love what nature has done... the combinations and beautiful things nature has made
    everyone is so pretty

everyone is exactly the same at the molecular level... that's how I see it

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What race are u

• Show All
    • That's hard to believe, because there's ALWAYS a specific group that people wouldn't date no matter how racially or religiously blind they are lol

• @sweet646 well im proof of the contrary
      I have no reason to lie on a annoymous site lol

Sure i might have a preference but its never dictated who i date. Cause I've dated and wanted to date all races. Truth

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• For some reason, I have never found myself attracted to a black woman. It just seems I'm incapable. I find white, Asian, latina, and even bi-racial girl attractive, although I have a preference for white girls above the others.

As for religion, I could date her as long as she believed in some sort of afterlife. She could be a Christian, a Jew, a Buddhist, a Taoist

0|1
    0|0
    • Cont: or even something of a letsist like myself. I just don't want to date someone with the bleak outlook of "We all just rot in the ground. Life has no purpose besides reproduction. Our entire consciousness is a result of chemical reactions in the brain. etc".

• As long as you don't disrespect each other, its all set. However both parties should try work on understanding the differences and realising why they exist. This may lead to a harmonious relation. :=)

PS: I dated a girl with different religion and we were quite good to each other all the time :)))

1|0
    0|0
  • Religion is more of an issue than race, although I especially like Latinas and East Asian women. I am not religious, and don't have a problem with her being of a different religion, but I don't want to convert to another religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep.. both actually. I guess race doesn't matter if she was born in United States cuz then we'd have a similar mentality and interests. I can't date anyone from other countries. and religion... well I don't believe in religion but I do believe in god. so if she is religious it'll get annoying pretty quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd not necessarily say religion as much as religiosity of the potential partner and the surroundings, as there are several religions which want to see me dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • race- no, only see one human race

religion- if they were a zealot, I would have no interest in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Race no, but any religion is a deal breaker. I have no problems having religious friends but a religious partner is just no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont allahu ackbar girls. im not intrested to wait with sex till marriage, im not interested in her brother killing me for holding her hand. and im not interested in lady beards. so no Muslim vaginas.

0|0
    2|1
  • Neither matters to me. But there are plenty of women who won't date men of color because they're afraid of being shunned by their family and friends. This is life.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, Race/religion is nothing to me. No matter. If I met and fell in love with a black woman, that's it. I am in love. Her religion is baptist or pagan. Do care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religion makes a difference, race makes little difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • As a white atheist, I don't care about race or religion as long as my beliefs (or lack thereof) are also respected by the other person. Be it in friendships or relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • No race/religion does not make a difference in my choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • No and no. Just don't make me change religions to be with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll date anybody but black women. Any religion is fine as long as you're not a fundamentalist.

0|0
    0|1
    • What do you have against black women

• @rykr_ramirez I just don't find them physically attractive, that's all. I do acknowledge that a lot of that has to do with media coverage promoting "White Beauty" over black, but it is what is it.

Sorry that my honest answer to the original question upset you, have a great new year though.

• No it didn't. You're good. I was honestly genuinely curious.

• Not really. As long as it has no affect on our daily life and she has no too extreme views I'm fine with whatever it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do not agree with ANYONE marrying someone with a different religion. it will not work out. religion is the seed where all your morals come from.

0|0
    0|2
    • Religion could just be another bed time story. Another lie from our parents like Santa and the Tooth Fairy... nobody knows honestly.

• Show All
    • Why do you think my conversation is hostile? Maybe it's the fact that you believe all black people are angry and can't express their viewpoints without hostility? Typical racist tactics to try to debunk when a person of color speaks the truth. Hmm, people said those tactics were nonexistent nowadays. I wish your bigot ideology were, in fact dying instead... Anyway good day. Clearly not worth any more of my time.

• ah shut up troll

• Honestly, race wouldn't. But religions definitely does.

0|1
    0|0
  • Race no , religion not really what matters is how will this person deal with me being from a different religion

0|0
    0|0
  • women are more dishonest than men. That is now officially confirmed by this poll.

Good daye.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• He doesn't have to be Christian like me but he has to believe in God and be interested in discussing religious ideas and value the things that I value which contain main religious or spiritual related qualities such as trusting in God instead of looks or money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in race. But religion is a MAJOR factor. I don't believe in religion, but as Christian, I wouldn't want somebody with opposing values and both of us feel forced to try to convert into another. It won't work. And neither am I going to be with somebody God doesn't approve me with. No is no.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make a difference as long as my partner is open minded and also embraces new religions/cultures. Unfortunately, my parents are against a partner of a different religion

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but i have noticed that people from other cultures are not compatible with me because our values and metality is different qhich is why it never works.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care honestly, as long as he cares and loves me. My boyfriend is black and I'm Asian. Even though my parents are old-school thinking but they can't stop me from dating who i want.

0|1
    0|1
  • Well, I do have a racial bias, but wouldn't care that much about the race if it was true love

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly no, but I'll admit I have preferences with races. I love Asians and my own race best, but other races can be cute too. As for religion , well, I'd prefer them to have no religion or at-least not be overly religious, because I've had problems with a lot of religious people being unaccepting of me and my beliefs, this happend with my old date. Their parents were very religious and they didn't accept my most important goal in life which (was/is) working as a voice actress. It made me very depressed and I eventually ended the relationship because I felt like I was gonna lose my future, also I realized that I wasn't as bisexual as I thought I was, and that I was actually only really into the same-sex, so I wasn't enjoying that straight relationship at all anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t date religious people. Other than that I’m ok with any races

0|0
    0|0
  • Race doesn’t matter, religion does somewhat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

-black girl

0|0
    0|1